Home» Forum» Games» How Does Everyone Feel About Signalis?

How Does Everyone Feel About Signalis?

Back to Games

Signalis was recommended to me since I'm a huge Silent Hill fan and have been trying to get the Resident Evil games for a while now (I prefer to collect games physically). I was told it's a great survival horror for fans of Robert W. Chambers and Lovecraft.

Personally, I thought playing the game was awesome. I loved the combat, the inventory management, the enemies, and especially the puzzles. The story fell completely flat for me. Every moment I thought was good was directly ripped from another story. SH2, SH3, The King In Yellow, Dagon, all of it was just kind of referenced instead of being made into an original story. 

Also the gooner designs of the robots drove me nuts. They're robots, why do they need three inch waists and D cups?? I highly doubt they needed all that extra RAM space in the ass. 

I loved, loved playing the game but my eyes glazed over whenever a cutscene happened. Looking online, I saw that the game was super well received which did surprise me a little. Anyone else who played it and feels differently? 

-Your position on the dance floor is your position in the dream world-

You must be logged in to reply.