Home» Forum» Introductions» Hello!

SO this is my attempt at getting friends IRL. I am a 30 year old spooky momma who lives in LA. I am a part of the LGBT and have noticed it's so hard finding friends who don't want to sleep with you. Although I am single I think I am not ready to begin dating. I love horror games/movies, I love crime, food, art, reading, nature, dancing, trying new recipes, and doing my makeup. I would love to have a friend that is as spontaneous as me and would definitely just randomly get up and head to an event or hang out in silence. I am a introvert but once you get to know me I can never shut up hehe. I have ADHD & OCD. Those two sometimes do not mix well haha. Overall I believe just having someone who can also sometimes sit in peace would be a dream. Anyways I am not too sure on where I was going with this but hey a shot is a shot. Hope to make friends in the surrounding areas.

You must be logged in to reply.