Home» Forum» Introductions» Hiii :3

Hey yall, I’m Bella (bay-ya) and I’m 19yrs old, gonna be 20 in December. I felt like I should do an introduction.


I’m a college student at a community college, sophomore year. I’m working on becoming a wildlife biologist and an environmental conservationist. So clearly I’m a big nature lover. I’m hoping to transfer to get a bachelor’s to a master and maybe my PhD one day.


In my free time I do some hiking where I do a little of amateur nature photography. I also crochet a bit not too often, mostly clothes. I also do a little bit of art every so often, like oil pastels and digital.


It’ll be nice to talk and get to know yall, at least those who are 18 and up.

omg a wildlife biologist sounds so cool!! i'm wanting to go to college to study something nature/animal related but i haven't really decided on what exactly 😭 i wanted to become a vet tech before but i've been reconsidering it lately.
i crochet as well!! though i haven't done it in a while. my main creative hobbies rn are writing and drawing. what kind of stuff do you draw?

"meddling when you don't need to...is the essence of being a hero, right?"

You must be logged in to reply.