i think i'd be the character who senses the danger first. i'd survive until the middle of the movie, then get killed off for shock value. my intuition is decent, but my survival skills are pretty mid LOL
i think i'd be the character who senses the danger first. i'd survive until the middle of the movie, then get killed off for shock value. my intuition is decent, but my survival skills are pretty mid LOL
the comic relief who dies off rip or the final girl there is no in between, depends on my mood

I'd be the psycho killer. Heh. Everyone is scared of me all the time. Heh. I know how to really get into people's head and turn them into my pawns. Heh. When I get angry I only see red and only think of violence. Heh. Yeah, I'm a pretty scary guy.
You must be logged in to reply.