Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» I'm a weird nerd inside a popular girl's body...

I'm a weird nerd inside a popular girl's body...

Back to Rants & Vents

Man, I really should be more social and get out of the house more. And you know what's worse? I have a bunch of social media accounts, and they're all covered in cobwebs. I just can't seem to socialize... In real life, I am always kind and socialize relatively well with people; however, I avoid doing so as much as possible.    ;------------;

Ariana grande meme

for me it was always that i was too cool for the nerds and too weird for the popular crowd. i dont do in person school anymore, so i dont really have to worry about it much anymore.

but it sucks even more now, because im like totally friendless </3

@brody <3 Wow, I've never identified with someone as much as I do with you. 🫪

You must be logged in to reply.