Home» Forum» Art & Photography» Please give me motivation to draw my OC

Please give me motivation to draw my OC

Back to Art & Photography

I can't get into the mood to draw but I really wanna drew her!! Give me motivation plss

YOUVE GOT THIS!! SHE'LL LOOK SO COOL AND IT WILL BE FUN!!!:doughboy:

Sure, good luck on it. :)


"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading


Remember the 11 year old artist out there that's somehow better and it will give you the boost you need.

YOU GYAT THIS

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

uh uhhh listen to music or watch media that reminds you of your ocs!! thats what I do

you got this warrior i believe in you!!

You must be logged in to reply.