Home» Forum» Introductions» New here & looking for friends! (20+ preferrably) (queer or trans preferrably too)

New here & looking for friends! (20+ preferrably) (queer or trans preferrably too)

Back to Introductions

Hello all!! :star: I'm flowersnbullets (them) & I'm brand new here. I love creative writing, art, public health, spirituality, a bit of politics, good beer and having lesbian experiences (i <3 my gf). I'm genderqueer, Puerto Rican (speak eng/esp), love nature and love a bunch of musicians, anime, movies and shows that I'll be adding to my profile in time! 

I like a good chat, especially with other queer folks from anywhere in the world. I don't mind talking to minors, I'd just rather have adult friends.

Thank you for reading! I hope I can chat with ya'll soon. :cute:

p.s. I also like being called Jovian, but my online aliases tend to change which is why I just use my username.

p.p.s. I made my profile layout and i think it turned out pretty well for my first layout!

 

You must be logged in to reply.