Hi, I’m Keegan. I’m a 19-year-old college student!! I have to find off-campus housing for the upcoming school year, and I can’t work enough hours to make enough money to save for an apartment. I’m also having issues paying money to my school that they’ve been asking me for!!
my father also died when I was 12 from pancreatic cancer and ever since my mom has had a hard time supporting both me and my younger sister and so she is not able to financially support me at college. My Fafsa also was not enough to cover my schooling this year so I had to take out additional loans through my school. I also can not drive and don’t have money or access to a car to find a better job.
I’m not asking for much, but even sharing this would do me wonders :)) Every penny counts, and every person who donates can request a custom piece of digital or painted art from me of literally anything they need or want! You can find my Instagram, midnighttomb, and DM me ^^