Home» Forum» General Discussion» Connection with a fictional character

Connection with a fictional character

Back to General Discussion

Whenever I read or heard that someone would like a character, in the sense that they'd feel connected to them, as if a part of the character would make them feel like they were the same, it didn't made much sense to me, until it happened of course.

When I was a girl, a lot of my friends or classmates would claim that they were "x" character from a cartoon or a series that we all would share, and I'd just simply came up with the first character in mind to say the same, but it never really clicked in my head, until at the very age of 22, I got to know a particular series.

A specific character from there, made me feel completely seen, as if suddenly everything changed in my mind, they would have traits that I did too, their way of thinking, mannerisms, EVERYTHING, and since then I haven't been stopping from identifying myself with her, it's a strange feeling, most people get attached to real people but when it's fictional sometimes it makes me wonder if I'm too much of a loser LOL.

Anyways, I'd like to know if someone went through something similar, it's nice meeting people like this, and tell me with which character happened :D


-LYNN

You must be logged in to reply.