What are some things that have significantly helped you with your nicotine addiction? I have autism and am prone to addiction. Please drop any ideas. Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks - Cody <3
What are some things that have significantly helped you with your nicotine addiction? I have autism and am prone to addiction. Please drop any ideas. Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks - Cody <3
i remember when my mom quit smoking she would suck on sour candies just to have something to take a 'hit' of
@drwninglessonz Thank yu sm! I'll look into that. Any specifics you'd recommend?
hard candies and suckers are great for lasting a long time, but definitely try to get ones with less/no sugar to avoid sugar crashes or dental issues. also if you want stronger flavors to help distract your mind i'd recommend mint, cinnamon, or citrus!
@drwninglessonz Thanks again! You've been such a big help :3
i'm happy to help!! stay strong, you got this :D
@drwninglessonz Will do! Stay spooky my fellow MCR comrade! Hail the grand immortal dictator!! (Gerard 4 evah!!!!!!)
You must be logged in to reply.