Home» Forum» General Discussion» whats up with all the gore accounts???

whats up with all the gore accounts???

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-34 of 34   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

ive heard of atleast 4 account on here having gore on them...whats going on???

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Replying to @amazingsavv_ (post is on page 1): “[deleted reply]”

@amazingsavv_ r yu kidding is vanish one saw they lit js joined and sent a req in a millisecond kIILL MEE NOWW

@doedeer I saw that crap too. What is even going on? Was it a coincidence that I saw this forum post, then friended me for no reason?

@shell gore apocalypse happening since around last night </3 its getting taken care of pretty quick but still sucks bcs if you dont know youre obviously gonna click on the person whos sending you a friend requests page

@doedeer Yea, I just don't know what is happening. Just a bit weird, I haven't seen anything like it since I joined back in Early July this year.

@doedeer

vanish sent me a friendrequest and i KNEW it was gonna be a gore account but yet i still clicked on their account

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ SAVV WTHATTHEEFUCK ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE AND YU STILL CLICKED group therapy SOON..

Don't tell me FW is starting to become the new SpaceHey...Hopefully this is taken care of quickly!

eevarrlee wrote:
Don't tell me FW is starting to become the new SpaceHey...Hopefully this is taken care of quickly!

Bestie, I promise you, we're taking care of it! ❤️🖤

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

fun game!!! refresh youre new people tab and theorize whos the next gore account and then refresh your page again to see if youre right,. #guntomyhead

@doedeer

very fitting hashtag 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ POETRY. no kidding about that one.

Replying to @meowblurghh (post is on page 1): “I KNOW I accidentally clicked on one cause her PFP looked cute... OMG I almost threw up :/ it was people cutting themselves and getting shot in the head..💔”

@meowblurghh if their name was mochi i saw them too :[

looks like the story is now repeating itself. yikes.

Replying to @Def3ct (post is on page 1): “We are aware and on top of this, sorry guys”

@Def3ct  dude, this genuinely some of the best moderation ive ever seen on a site. You're doing amazing  :)

Listing 21-34 of 34   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.