Home» Forum» General Discussion» Quick question on how do I achieve a mcbling look

Quick question on how do I achieve a mcbling look

Back to General Discussion

I wanna have a look like this but my mom says it's "too much makeup" how do I achieve this look?Ā 

I mean if ur mom dont let uyou wear makeup, you might just be cooked 😭 you could try getting the makeup yourself and only doing your makeup outside of the house and wiping it off before you get home ?? So your mom doesnt know ??? Idk

ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā€æĢ©Ķ™āŠ±ą¼’ļøŽą¼»ā™±ą¼ŗą¼’ļøŽāŠ°ā€æĢ©Ķ™ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
惻:怂"ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ įµįµ’āæāæįµƒ ˔ᵒᵛᵉ Źøįµ’įµ˜ ʰᵃʳᵈ įµ‰āæįµ’įµ˜įµŹ° įµ—įµ’ įµˆįµ’ ᵗʰᵉ įµā±āæįµˆ įµ’į¶  įµˆįµƒįµįµƒįµįµ‰ ᵃ įµ‡įµ’įµˆŹø įµˆįµ’āæ'įµ— Ź³įµ‰į¶œįµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ ᶠʳᵒᵐ..."ćƒ»š“²Ö¼š„¢ :äø‰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@XxELL1._.EFF1GIxX [Ac1d1cf1sh]

She let's me wear makeup its just that she thought the type of makeup was too much bc the area we live in is very hot every day

@Polly_wannacracker ohhh alright, that makes sense. You could try doing like. A tinted sunscreen and just focus on the lip and eye makeup instead of going heavy on the base

ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā€æĢ©Ķ™āŠ±ą¼’ļøŽą¼»ā™±ą¼ŗą¼’ļøŽāŠ°ā€æĢ©Ķ™ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
惻:怂"ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ įµįµ’āæāæįµƒ ˔ᵒᵛᵉ Źøįµ’įµ˜ ʰᵃʳᵈ įµ‰āæįµ’įµ˜įµŹ° įµ—įµ’ įµˆįµ’ ᵗʰᵉ įµā±āæįµˆ įµ’į¶  įµˆįµƒįµįµƒįµįµ‰ ᵃ įµ‡įµ’įµˆŹø įµˆįµ’āæ'įµ— Ź³įµ‰į¶œįµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ ᶠʳᵒᵐ..."ćƒ»š“²Ö¼š„¢ :äø‰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@XxELL1._.EFF1GIxX [Ac1d1cf1sh] Agree, could just do a sparkly eyeshadow, lip-gloss and mascara, maybe eyeliner or shadow if you smudge it a bit

ā€œThe silent treatment, I hope.ā€

You must be logged in to reply.