Figured this would be a fun thing to do for some of our music aficionados to show off the albums that best influenced you and your taste from the time you were born 'til you turned 20.
Okay, I realize a lot of the people here are still in their teens, so, I guess y'all can just do whatever Top 100 albums have influenced you the most present-tense. I used a 10x10 grid on Topsters.org (Topsters3) but feel free to use Topsters.co or another alternative if that better floats your boat (RIP the GOAT O.G. Topsters, rest-in-piss Topsters2).
I also tried to limit myself to two-albums-per-artist to avoid too many repeats (100 ended up being a tighter-number than I thought, unfortunately that meant leaving some key albums out) and there's certainly more I could fill here, but I feel bogging with an additional list of 'honorable mentions' defeats the purpose. I also chose to just arrange the albums alphabetically but you can choose to rank yours 1-100 or have them in a totally random order if you so wish.

the missing blank album in row 7 is Nirvana - Nevermind (1991) which just chose not to render.
I don't listen to the overwhelming majority of this music anymore (went almost full '90s/punk in late 2014 and have never looked back) and would probably cringe hearing new music like this -- but y'know I still have a guilty pleasure blast of nostalgia when I hear these particular albums.