Home» Forum» Introductions» my name is Dookie

my name is Dookie

Back to Introductions


Honestly I have this pinned in my blogs already and have been here awhile but I want more friends cuz I'm hungry and I ran out of hot pockets.


π‘£²-- Name: (DOOKIE) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- Age: (19) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- Pronouns: (Doesn't really matter to me at all) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- Gender: (Also has never really mattered to me-I am whoever you see me as) .αŸβ‹†

β˜† . ..𓂃 ΰ£ͺ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈπŸͺ½ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏΒ 

π‘£²-- Interests: (Games, I really like games and love fashion stuff-what I usually talk to my friends about is drama, games, shows, and art) .αŸβ‹† (most stuff on my profile)

π‘£²-- Likes: (Love people who love to talk since it makes it easier for me to get comfortable !!) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- Dislikes: (Hard for me o dislike someone unless they are dumb af and have no thoughts for themselves or are just evil monsters. oh and I hate zucchini) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- DMs: (Open IF WE ARE FRIENDS) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- Friend Requests: (open IF WE HAVE INTERACTED) .αŸβ‹†

π‘£²-- DNI: (PEDOPHILES AND EVIL PEOPLE) .αŸβ‹†


i see you as a unicorn

You must be logged in to reply.