I’m trying to fix my contact table so people can add me since I custom made it myself like the old MySpace 1.0 layout I found a bug I didn’t fix I maybe have to line the options back into place behind the url so it’s clickable. ![]()
I’m trying to fix my contact table so people can add me since I custom made it myself like the old MySpace 1.0 layout I found a bug I didn’t fix I maybe have to line the options back into place behind the url so it’s clickable. ![]()
My honest opinion would to redesign the whole thing! It looks like its an image just sitting on top of your contact buttons! I noticed people can still add you, but it takes extra precision to get around that. If needed, you're always welcome to send me the code and I can do my best to help you fix it!
Yes please!, ahh thanks so much!
@XxkalithedeadlydollfacexX Also, if you need quick help, feel free to join my group! There are tons of people who can help you in there; whatever you need!
You must be logged in to reply.