Home» Forum» Introductions» Hello hi heow meow hey hiya (Honey Bunny's long ahh introduction)

Hello hi heow meow hey hiya (Honey Bunny's long ahh introduction)

Back to Introductions

So um hi I'm HoneyBunny and I'm new here and I joined a few days ago

I am still getting used to things and editing my profile and stuff, but feel free to send me a friend request and I will accept it based on what type of person you are I guess

here's a few things about me and etc:

It's really hard for me to warm up to other ppl

Most of the things I have mentioned as my insterest in my profile are the things I really like, but it doesn't mean that I am a big obsessed fan or I am completely into them it's just topics that interest me and I'll be glad to be introduced to new things about those (but I do have a lot of knowledge about some those topics I have mentioned and I am absolutely obsessed with them)

Acess to some movies shows video games books music and stuff like this in Iran is really hard, and I often have to pirate things so if you're going to be suggesting stuff to me I might not be able to find them, also acessing other social media is hard too, even this website needs a VPN...🥀 

I like writing and drawing and building my own worlds and characters but I'm not very good at it (at least I think about it that way) and I am not comfortable enough sharing anything yet but I'll be happy to encourage you on your journey if you are a writer/artist yourself

I come to this place to be happy and comfortable with others, not to talk about politics, please don't bring up Iran's situation.

My sense of humor is kind of random and dark at times and sometimes even brainrotted

I think I yapped too much anyways bye have a great fantastic day <3

You must be logged in to reply.