Home» Forum» General Discussion» Yumeship ideas? - repost

Yumeship ideas? - repost

Back to General Discussion

Hello. This is a repost of a previous forum. Yumeshipping/selfshipping looks very fun, thing is I do not have any idea who my F/O would be. 


I am open to any fandom as I’m just doing this for fun, I’m also ok with any gender. no characters bellow the age of 16 as while I’m comfortable making an oc older than myself for selfship purposes I’m not comfortable making an oc younger than myself. Also no real people. 

The biggest bird

do you have any hear me outs. pick the one with the most comedic potential.


EXAMPLE: i selfship with Lusamine from Pokemon Sun and Moon. she's canonically married and i think getting a divorce for a lame ultra beast kin is funny

that's what i think, anyway...

im aroace but when i yumeship i just yumeshipped with whatever character i liked the most (secondary to whatever character i related to and therefore favourited)

just pick whatever character looks kind of pretty and fits your 'type'. i like warmth and protection so i chose the characters that could be turned into a blanket the easiest. maybe look within stuff that u already like, if ur in any fandoms?

and if not just look at fandom videos or something and find a character u like the look of

You must be logged in to reply.