Home» Forum» General Discussion» Reply and I’ll answer you as L from Death Note

Reply and I’ll answer you as L from Death Note

Back to General Discussion

Why am I here?

(When I mean I’ll reply like L, I actually mean it. I’ll use correct punctuation, spelling, etc)

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

L I was kissing light earlier 🥹

This reply was deleted.

@maxwell.needs.to.be.well

It was for the investigation.

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

Why does my life suck?

This reply was deleted.

gng where's misa at

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX

She’s not here with us currently.

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

have a cupcake:cupcake:

𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

@drwninglessonz

A digital cupcake will not suffice. But if that’s your form of kindness then I shall accept your “cupcake”.

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

Let's hold hands at the urinal.

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX

No.

1 2 3 we love Yaoi
This reply was deleted.


You must be logged in to reply.