Home» Forum» Games» Favorite game?

Favorite game?

Back to Games
Listing 1-20 of 21   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

What is your favorite game?

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag 

@O Ninja uuh, never see that game, must be cool

I feel like I will sound very boring when i say this but minecraft

@Kaan nooo, mine is soo good, i love too

@Kaan honestly its such a staple though! like you can play it with friends or on ur own and theres so much u can dooo <3

zelda breath of the wild

@Lizyy soo cooll

@cousin_boneless i never play. i will see this later :meow:

Trepang2

@RevBlood<3 uuh, it's good

Gotta go with Sonic Mania, too good.

@Orum sonic is a great option

Fallout 3

@DrAtomik nicee

rotten wrote:
What is your favorite game?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cod MW 2 and black ops cold war

@CoquinhodaBahia i like cod too

Hi! I love to do puzzles :)

@Superdiva Uuh, i love that tooo

my favourite game is probably silksong @ the moment!!

@real_life_blooper i never see that. Sees cool

Listing 1-20 of 21   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.