Home» Forum» General Discussion» What do you look for in a friend on here?

What do you look for in a friend on here?

Back to General Discussion

I have noticed since joining Friend Rewind, I have been much more picky in accepting friend requests than I ever was on Spacehey. I was thinking to myself about why I have been like this. 

I think because a lot of these sites are about the account customisation, making your profile look pretty. This of course attracts people who don't want to interact much and more often than not, they send out friend requests just to have people's profiles as little decorations on their own. 


But when I an looking for friends on here, I look for creative people with ocs and people who also like similar things to me. Overall, I love kind and authentic people. 


What about you guys?

GOSH I Guess People With The Same Interests As Me ..IM PICKY TOO ON FRIENDING OTHERS ON HERE ..I'mUsually Looking For People Who Actually Want To Like .Talk To Me And Stuff Whether I IM Them First Or They Initiate It First(WHICH IS AN ULTRA BIG COMPLIMENT... YIPPE ) Even Then They Don't Have To Be Active On Here As Long As I Really Liked Talking To Them And They Drop In Every Few Weeks Or So That's Totes Fine... SO..I GUESS PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO TALK

You must be logged in to reply.