Home» Forum» General Discussion» how can i appear more masculine?

how can i appear more masculine?

Back to General Discussion

ill take any advice i can get :)

if anyone has like any tips for hair or clothes or anything please tell me :p

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Apart from the obvious like short hair and wearing blinder you could try contouring a little bit to sharpen your features but if you don't have experience with bronzer I wouldn't recommend. You could also change the way you move so it's appearing more masculine. Like the way you walk or your hands gesture. I don't know if I make sense cause I don't have this problem but the way you walk etc. is the first thing that catches the eye

Anyways wish you find a way to feel comfortable with yourself<3

baggy clothes, short hair (if you dont wanna cut it you can tie it back and itll give a similar effect)

take up space, manspread, walk like a dude. observe how other men act and mimick it (but dont change your entire personality)

Mansplain over, Alexander signing OUT!

@alexanderspoison

you would know

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

confidence!!! confidence confidence confidence!! at least for me personally and the people I see. If I see someone masculine leaning and unconfident I default to seeing them more andgroyenous. But if i see someone masculine leaning and more confident i see them as more masculine.  I dont really know how to explain.. something thats helped me with confidence is dressing in clothes that make me feel good,  even if they're not the most masculine thing. And a packer!! this is a weird one since it won't make you APPEAR more masc (because hopefully no one is looking down there) but it makes me feel sosososo masculine and confident!! And I think it shows that im feeling that way on the outside 

uuu try to get ur hair as short as u can, try to start working out but don't overdo yourself, start w simple like warm ups, cardio, running then start w push ups n bench presses, these two help a LOT w reducing ur chest


For clothes, as the others said, put on baggy shirts, pants, try to contour w a makeup base certain parts of ur face, also note that dudes usually have simpler makeup, like js a base n probably some eyeliner, idk 2 much about makeup tho lmao 💔💔😭😭


n here's a few videos on the topic of voice masculinization!!, these have helped me a lot :33


How To Masculinize Your Voice:

How To Deepen Your Voice:

FtM Voice Training:


don't forget to be urself n have a lot of confidence!! <33, this will be a long ass process, but at the end of the we are here to help each other!! :DD

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

You must be logged in to reply.