Home» Forum» Web & Tech» Flip-phones that can be tracked???

Flip-phones that can be tracked???

Back to Web & Tech

I REALLYREALLY want a flip-phone, but my parents want me to have a phone that can be tracked in case anything happens to me. The phone I REALLY want is F1 Horizon Swan. I want it because it ONLY has calls and texts. I can't find any other flip-phone like that but with tracking!! :( I don't want a flip-phone that can have apps, because I merely want a phone for calling and texting, what a phone was meant to be. 

I guess if I HAVE to have a flip-phone that can have apps, I don't want there to be any permanent apps, Alexa, or anything like that. I'd prefer that it doesn't have a camera.

Does anyone have any recommendations? 

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

hmmmm idk any specific ones but if they want to track your flip-phone you could maybe attach an airtag to it or something?? sounds stupid but idk if any flip phones would have that feature (unless they have apps....) 

You must be logged in to reply.