Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Is Thirteen (2003) controversial?

Is Thirteen (2003) controversial?

Back to Movies & TV

I have never wanted to wanted to watch this movie merely because of what I've heard about it. Is it true that it depicts underage sex? Is there anything problematic about it? I would like to know.

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

idk everytime someone says thirteen i think of the musical where the kid is jewish and his friends dont know what that is or smth

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@ᯓ★ sav || sawblade ✧˖°.  IM CRRRINNNNEEEE WHAT HAHA </3

@ᯓ★ sav || sawblade ✧˖°.

I've never heard of that LMAO 

When I was in 5th grade I thought I was Jewish bc I was Christian and Jews are god's chosen people or whatever🤦 I told my friend I was Jewish

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

@iamjazandilistentoittoo

why is this niche its so good

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@ᯓ★ sav || sawblade ✧˖°.

Is it this

Might not be niche, I'm kinda out of the loop

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

@iamjazandilistentoittoo

The image didn't send whoops

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

i don't think it's problematic, it just depicts serious life issues that adults don't want to believe teenagers go through.

𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

@drwninglessonz Yeah I get that, but does it like SHOW the sexual situations? I don't want to see that, especially if the actors were actually children, which I'm not sure of.

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

@iamjazandilistentoittoo

just searched it up, there’s no sex scenes but there is some kissing with actual teenage actors so beware if that makes you uncomfortable

𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

@drwninglessonz

Alrighty, thank you 🙏

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

You must be logged in to reply.