Home» Forum» Introductions» Hello peeps :>

Hello peeps :>

Back to Introductions

I'm Silver, I'm a gamer and I make music sometimes. I found this website through a youtube video, and I really like it! I like the customization especially. I think that more websites like this should exist, but I think it should be less coding-based if they wanted to make a comeback. I guess, I really love the retro aesthetic as someone who's into older internet culture, but as a computer and overall internet nerd, I REALLY love the idea of a social media platform that's extremely customizable. I think they should make something like this but with a bigger focus on ease-of-use, as well as optional CSS use.

Well anyways, I play many games and I guess I'd be considered a tryhard in school lol. Check my profile if I seem interesting, and ask any questions you got :3

You must be logged in to reply.