All of my friends are great when im hanging out with them one on one but on a group setting i constantly feel excluded or like they dont like me. Im not trying to get all of the attention from all my friend if that’s what this is sounding like. I js feel really annoying and like no one likes me. I think I’ve always had a problem with feeling excluded and it’s something that I can’t seem to fix no matter what i do. Every time it happens i tell myself I’ll cut off the people that make me feel like this but i always end up pushing the feelings away and putting myself in the same situation over and over again. Im honestly not sure what to do because it feels like a personal problem but i also dont know if my friends just truly not like me. I just want to feel secure in a friendship for once. Am i self sabotaging?