Home» Forum» General Discussion» STEAL MY IDEA!

please...

So.. I'm someone that LOVES drama. I love hearing it, reading it, not sure about being in it though. 
Lately I've been trying to be on my phone yet, which has caused me to use my pc more to read seventeen magazines on internet archive. This made me realise just how much I really do miss magazines. 

Most magazines nowadays are lame, they're all either for like 10 year old little kids or for full on adults. And while I don't mind the adult ones, they don't really go over drama I'm interested in. 

NOW here comes my smart ass idea: A teen magazine made for ACTUAL teens with drama that happened ONLINE!

wow.

So basically this magazine would be filled with things normal magazines do, advertisements to make money, makeup tutorials, makeup looks and like outfit ideas based off of whats trending BUT it'll also have tons and tons of drama.
Drama thats like currently going on on tiktok, I'd love that.

I always spend my time on tiktok looking trough hours of videos to get the full picture of the drama, but honestly i feel like reading it would be more interesting, no?

Like it would not only get teens to read more, but it'll also show the full picture. It'll interview both sides and talk about both sides, and maybe at the end give an opinion of the writer.

I would LOVE for this to be real, but idk where i'd even start. I'm not good with computers and I suck at doing research... I wouldn't mind trying to make one once but with how much school work i have now it would take months lolol..

So if there's anyone out there that has free time on their hands, loves the vibe of 2000s magazines just as much as i do and that needs a new million dollar idea, steal mine lol

OMFG THAT IS THE MOST GENIUS IDEA EVER

TOO BAD IM WAY TOO DUMB TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT LMFAO

@SometimesValerie~<3 SAME!!! thats why im hoping someone will steal my idea and just run with it :p:  LIKE IMAGINE reading a magazine about like the latest tiktok or like youtube drama OMGGG ughhghhgh

@Thatgirlnextdoor

I would KILLLL for that im so daft figuring out all the current affairs is too much for my tiny brain to handle

@SometimesValerie~<3 Fr like there's storytimes that are like 17 different parts and spread out over like 7 different accounts and half of it is deleted and 1/6th is actually not true and 9% is ai, LIKE UGHGHG OMG stop.

hey kid! i suggest looking into making zines! it would be more bite sized than making a full on magazine (so you wouldn't have to worry about it taking too long between schoolwork) and you wouldn't have to worry about printing it professionally. you could even put fake ads in it--there's no rules! 

@mallrat Omg thank you! Do you know where I could try to make these :nod:

im messy af i miss when celebrities werent pr trained.. can we bring back celebrities on twitter?? then we'd really have something to write about

@tacnyan Fr.. Like lookign trough old celebrity drama and seeing the shit they'd say is insane.. But I miss seeing it though. Felt much more real and personal if you ask me lmao

I'm going to try and make a page for the zine I was talking about, what drama do you think I should add on it?

You must be logged in to reply.