Hello! I’m a Sadist. What does that mean? I take great joy from other ppl’s pain, suffering, humiliation or distress! As you can imagine my life probably looked a lot different from yours
Important to note is that I’m also autistic so it’s not really the same experiences as a normal sadistic person!
I was always a quiet kid even as a baby. “Easy” my mom always told me since I only cried when I had a need. Tho that very quickly changed as I got bigger. I was terrified of not seeing or finding my parents in a short time and would cry A LOT. I thought that if I can’t find they’re dead, I didn’t want them dead. What would I do without my parents? So every time my parents left for a date night they distracted me by letting me play Minecraft on our family Xbox (obv this only started when I got older).
Educational institutions weren’t a place for me either. In kindergarten one of my two caretakers kept making me sick bc she didn’t like me. In elementary school and high school I was bullied (together 10 years total) and now in Uni I have no friends. I also had many fake friends.
But let me tell you something…I was no ordinary victim thx to my sadistic nature. When the bullying began I figured out that my cries always get sympathy, ALWAYS. So obv I’d antagonize my bullies in quiet semi-secret manners so that they’d react, when they did I cried and got them into trouble…this only worked for elementary school tho. I’m Highschool my bully was a Mormon girl. I wanted her dead but obv I can’t ruin my own future over some unimportant nobody…so in true Yandere sim fashion I decided that I needed to ruin her reputation until she was way below me. I befriended some of the popular girls, got on neutral terms with the guys and even befriended those anime waifu weirdo group (ugh I hated them). Every day I’d let something about the Mormon girl slip to everyone, the weirdos were the easiest to convince and the boys didn’t like her bc she reminded the teacher about homework but the popular girls obv needed to keep a semi good reputation so their dislike was quieter. I obv also pushed back against Mrs.mormon which she didn’t enjoy but what could she do? I was protected from all sides after all. Her grades started to slip and she started just standing alone during recess depressed like she deserved and oh god I enjoyed it so much. The final nail was when we got partnered for the oral final English exam. SHE DID NOT TALK AT ALL it was so amazing to see what kind of fear and dread I inflicted in her, she got a E while I got a B+ and she even had the nerve to ask me how I got a better grade which meant I could put her down one last time!
Oh and those weirdo friends? They dropped me in 9th year of school bc I had (correctly) warned them about the new guy. He had an insanely high IQ but he was also a psychopath and violent (got shipper to the mental hospital after a month bc a tried to kill our teacher btw). They didn’t listen, suffered the consequences and then had the nerve to add me to a group chat and make one guy copy-paste their essays about what I did to them and how annoying I am AND demand an apology 💀 I did not apologize obv, I don’t apologize to cowards. Instead I told them that they’re pathetic and went on to tell the popular girls what they all talked behind each others back. Yup the whole group gossiped behind each others back, mostly to me too. How dumb.
As you know now I’m not a good person, I’m ok with that. I don’t want to be a good person, I don’t see a need to be one. I’m only nice to animals and children, I get along with animals very easily and children are, well…innocent because their brains aren’t developed it would be illogical of me to want to hurt them.
I’m very present online obv! I love ragebaiting people but I mostly do that on TikTok or SpaceHey, it’s SO entertaining to argue with them like they’re almost illiterate most of the time XD. I love Yandere sim as well it’s one of my favorite games, my favorite elimination in the game is suicide as you can imagine. I also do not care for any drama “oh they did this” “they did this 3 years ago!” “This person is problematic” “this anime has incest” IDGAF leave me out of that shit
So yeah you can basically stereotype me as some semi-popular mean girl that enjoys bringing other people down…if you want. I don’t really care I just wanted to reference the Yandere sim bullies bc I love them ♡