Home» Forum» Introductions» Haii~ (>人<;)

Haii~ (>人<;)

Back to Introductions

Hai! I’m gonna make this a quick list bc I hate intros so just ask stuff…!

Name: Yumi! Not Yuki!!! After all I’m Kanames true gf

Age: 19 (in 2026)

Nationality: Japanese! But I live in Germany 😞

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 42kg

Bloodtype: AB

zodiac sign: Leo

Chinese zodiac sign: golden pig

MBTI: INTP

Hobbies: drawing, fashion, collecting, sewing, pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

Likes: evenings, autumn, water, pastels, black, animals, sleeping, eating, adventuring, shopping, playing games, human suffering

Dislikes: humans, spiders, Flys, summer, sun, most sports, whatever modern fashion has become, yumeshipping, sensitive ppl, needles, sexual stuff

Fav animes: Vampire knight and Ouran Highschool Host Club

Hated animes: ONE PIECE, JJK, Demon Slayer, Tokyo Ghoul, Assasination classroom, promised neverland, pretty much anything that’s popular bc it’s all awful why don’t you ppl have taste or at least variety TvT

Fav video games: Yandere sim, Vampire knight DS, Ouran Koukou Host Club DS, Senran Kagura peach beach splash, Hyperdimension Neptunia V2, Pokemon Ultramoon

Video games I will NEVER play: Fortnite, any shooters except Senran Kagura peach beach splash bc it’s a masterpiece 

Things I say no to: sending pics, giving you my discord, srsly don’t ask I will block you, it’s weird, you weirdo

I WENT FOR 42KG TO 40KG BUT OMGGG WE ARE LIKE SAME WEIGHTT TWINSIESS

Meowww~~

@Vanna AHHHHH TWINSSS I’m trying gain weight tho I’m like…super underweight 😔 45kg is my minimum goal

IDK WHAT HAPPENED IDK WHY IM LOSING WEIGHT AND I WENT FROM 42KG TO 40KG IN LIKE ONLY FEW WEEKS APPART LIKE 2? OR SOMETHING IDK BUT LIKE STAFF R WORRIED AND IDK HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN BC LIKE IM TIRED OF STAFF GOINGGG "Im really concerned about you losing a lot of weight" IF U GOT TIPS PLS SHARE

Meowww~~

@Vanna omg noooo that awful!! I’m also trying to recover from weight loss but mine was over three years! I mostly am trying to eat about 2k calories per day rn to see if that’ll help since I jsut started 😣 I use an app called milkiberi to track it but there’s no like photo to calculate calories feature so annoying

You must be logged in to reply.