Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random song

Comment and I'll give you a random song

Back to General Discussion

Comment and I'll give you a random song from my Spotify account . I'll link a YouTube video聽

馃Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

lolol hihi!! curious what Ill get XD

@Em!!

Your Love - The Outfield !


馃Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

SICK!! I love this song XD Thank you!

@Em!! Yay!聽

馃Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

heyyy

@nyxliketrix

hi! Don't pay the ferryman - Chris Deburgh
馃Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hiii

@Lady Ruchi hi!聽

At 17- Janis Ian !


馃Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

You must be logged in to reply.