Home» Forum» General Discussion» What is ur fave funny YouTuber quote

What is ur fave funny YouTuber quote

Back to General Discussion

I have a lot from KubzScouts and Cory and Markiplier...

KubzScouts (A lot of Yandere Sim quotes) - "There's always been one thing I've wanted to do...and that...is to punch senpai in the dick!"

Cory - "Take off yeh pants" (in the sonic costume what was he doing 😭) & his stutters

Markiplier (A lot of old FNAF) - "I'M SO BONE'D" &Β 

"I AM THE π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š...OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S! πŸ‘‘"

Also CaseOh when he sees someone w/ hella ass

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

"she kicked her pussy up the wall" - phil lester

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@α―“β˜… sav || sawblade βœ§Λ–Β°.

I felt this in my vagina

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

@𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑡 𝑢𝑭 𝑴𝑨𝑡𝑰𝑳𝑨

LOLLL

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

that one time when jay made his own ending to yansim where budo and senpai fall in love😭

π–Ή­ all we are is bullets π–Ή­

@drwninglessonz

Oh my Goddess I remember πŸ’€ SOMEONE REPLICATED IT WITH GACHA LIFE

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

You must be logged in to reply.