Home» Forum» General Discussion» Reply and I'll give you a song from MY playlist!!

Reply and I'll give you a song from MY playlist!!

Back to General Discussion

My playlist is just pretty much what you'd expect a mean girl to listen to, its filled with artists like britney and Alicia.. 

SO reply and I'll find one of the songs from my playlist that matches you best. 

Im going to type this cz i feel like some of y'all r gonna get confused when i give the songs, its ONLY music from MY PLAYLIST!! theres a pretty damn big chance it might not even fit you fully, since like i said my playlist is very specific :p:

anyway, REPLY!

meoww:3

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

raaaaaaaaaaah

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I REPLY!!!

funnnn also i love britneyyy

Hi! HI! Repllieeeed

🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖

You must be logged in to reply.