
Goodmorning lol idk why I’m typing this so early in the morning but have been wanting to ask this and is that I bought myself an android handheld console for my birthday few months ago called; Mangmi Air X and have been seeing all over YouTube & TikTok that you can play Steam on your Android, right? Sadly mines cannot do it at all.
I’ve tried Game Native, Gamehub and others from GitHub that allows Steam. The newer one just came out which was DroidDeck and sadly cannot even play my own games cuz it won’t work I don’t seem to understand!?
If you have any suggestions for me that would be so SO helpful cuz I’ve been dealing with this for soooo long. From having a pc computer and that it can’t even handle hardware games sadly due to the loud fan noise, I’m still thinking about getting an affordable Linux console to play pc games…I just can’t afford a steam deck sadly it’s too expensive. :(