Home» Forum» General Discussion» Q&A (ILL ASK YOU GUYS QUESTIONS)

Q&A (ILL ASK YOU GUYS QUESTIONS)

Back to General Discussion

Wheres the last place youve been to?

If you went on holiday whered you go nice?

Whats something you really want for Christmas?

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Where would you like to go that you haven't been yet?

If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

Do you have a talent? if so what is it?

Have you ever won a medal for something?

Meowww~~

the last place I've been to was my bed (I miss her)

HUH THE SECOND MAKES NO SENSE

I really want a cat for christmass :D

I'm gonna be Naruto for Halloween :DDDDD

there's really no where I would like to go where I haven't been to yet :D

three wishes 1.be rich ASF 2.make sure every animal in the world has a safe and love-filled life and 3.me and ml stay together forever

my talent is playing piano ORR being ambidextrous 

I won a championship medal for volleyball and also won a piano recital thingy (idk what they're called)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!)

Your so amazing princess <333 ilyyyyy :3


Meowww~~


The shopping street near my holiday home!

I’d probably pick Japan but rn I have a spa holiday lined up for this month (-3-)

The full vampire knight manga set and a room makeover!!

Nothing bc I got no friends to celebrate Halloween with

Japan!

1: money 2: money 3: more money

I’m pretty crafty and thx to my dad also semi good at IT stuff

Nope! I hated competing against other ppl bc I didn’t like them

You must be logged in to reply.