Home» Forum» Help & Advice» what to do in class when bored witghout phones/computers (first forum kinda scared idek what this is)

what to do in class when bored witghout phones/computers (first forum kinda scared idek what this is)

Back to Help & Advice

please its so boring:baby:

Write in a journal

draw draw draw!!or do crafts.. I like to make paper stars

Draw and doodle, or read a book if u have one on u

I unironically do maths.........

But drawing is prolly a lot more fun so I'd recommend that too

Save candy wrappers and scrap paper and make origami. Make lilies and pass them out to your friends, make cranes and try to get to 1000!


Write terrible, self-indulgent self-insert fanfiction (a time honored tradition).


Teach yourself a cool alphabetic cipher (the Cloud alphabet, the vine and leaf code, Theban, Ogham runes) and start keeping notes in it.

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

I'd always do word searches when I was bored in class

https://api.razzlepuzzles.com/wordsearch

Those ones are the best

Make doodles on scrap paper,.or in the margins of your notes, daydream out the window, watch for animals or birds, make origami or a chatter box , organize your markers or pens in order, make a super sharp and pointy pencil, write some poetry, try some interesting forms like acrostics or shaped poetry ( the lines in the poem make up the shape of the topic of the poem ex: an apple or pine tree) , give your self some sharpie 'tattoos' or draw on your nails 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

You must be logged in to reply.