Home» Forum» General Discussion» TRYNNA MAKE A SONG PLEASE RATE IT SO FAR OR GIVE FEEDBACK

TRYNNA MAKE A SONG PLEASE RATE IT SO FAR OR GIVE FEEDBACK

Back to General Discussion

So the free beat on youtube is by @D_er_a and the title is *free* hyperpop x rave x happy x scenecore type beat _ *no name*

first part is

wish you were here for me 

im hurting here you see 

you were everything to me

 its a shame you had to leave (X2)


second part is

im going insane now i cant really help but wanna shoot my brain

cause this pain is getting way too much for me to bear

if you give me one more chance ill never mess up again i swear

(I STRUGGLED ON THIS PART PLEASE DONT BULLY ME ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SONG SOO...HEHE)


THIS IS IT SO FAR ITS NOT DONE SO YH PLS RATE FROM 0 TO 10 (IK I AINT GETTING 10) OR GIVE FEEDBACK PLEASE :3

Meowww~~

7/10 NGL relatable lyrics

@s.k.y TYSMMMMMMM TYTYTYYYYY

Meowww~~

i hear it in my head and i love it vanna

@regretful AGHH TYTYTY

Meowww~~

I’d love to rate it so much but I’m so fucking tone deaf that I read it like an unmotivated depressed teacher 😭 I’m sure it’s a banger thooo

@Kanames_gf LMFAOOOO

Meowww~~
10 :)))))))


@Ayeshaeroticalovesit tysmmm babyyy <33

Meowww~~

@v.nn.a REPLY TO MEEEE

You must be logged in to reply.