Hey guys :D
I decided to make my window 11 into window 7 layout using github, windhawk and startallback. I've already added several lighter games, chats, radio to listen from, old-tv stuff, blogs, and apps on my desktop.
I'm still trying to search up really cool retro sites I can add onto my customize wins 7, so it can feel like a personal thing for me.
My goal is to not include any social media platforms besides Youtube; which for me is just watching videos that entertains me.
Other than that, if you have suggestions, please feel free to recommend me anything.
I decided to make my window 11 into window 7 layout using github, windhawk and startallback. I've already added several lighter games, chats, radio to listen from, old-tv stuff, blogs, and apps on my desktop.
I'm still trying to search up really cool retro sites I can add onto my customize wins 7, so it can feel like a personal thing for me.
My goal is to not include any social media platforms besides Youtube; which for me is just watching videos that entertains me.
Other than that, if you have suggestions, please feel free to recommend me anything.