Home» Forum» Art & Photography» Selling stickers & keychains!

Selling stickers & keychains!

Back to Art & Photography

Heyy :3


I have been trying to promote my art for a couple of months and it's been a huge struggle tbh.
Without any support to further accomplish this goal I've always wanted to do, I try to find better platforms, servers or anywhere online to get enough engagement and lots of love.

I create stickers & keychains in 3D design from multiple fanbases, kawaii and now starting back on Frutiger Aero! :D And perhaps Halloween merch as well. 


If you like to request commission for me to make your own sticker OR order an individual sticker or keychains from my shop; head down to

Website: https://dxllangelstudio.lurk.me

Acggoods: https://dxllangels-studio.acggoods.com

Email: [email protected] (To ask me further questions OR in my website, Tiktok & Instagram: vamp1r_sxlluz_). 


You must be logged in to reply.