I know a lot of us are looking for dumbphones that are still a little smart, or a simpler phone that has a least a modicum of style, and I happened to stumble across a video for Commodore's new flip phone.
I didn't know Commodore was even still a company, but I guess they're still pumping out tech. The phone looks nice (big tho), and it's got a lot of nice intelligent features, like touch screen and the ability run most modern Android apps, but it seems to still be pretty dumb. They're even working on making it compatible with the bargain phone networks in the USA, which is big thing for me.
I'm interested, even at the current price point, and I'm just wondering if anyone else had heard or seen any about it. It's in pre-order, but it's also in the 25th batch of pre-orders, so I'm wondering if some have gone out/have been field tested yet.
