Home» Forum» General Discussion» Who are your fictional crushes 😼

Who are your fictional crushes 😼

Back to General Discussion

Mine r:

ObeyMe! - Leviathan & Beelzebub

Twisted Wonderland - Idia, Jade  & Rook(And all the mothers 😜)

BLEACH - Gin Ichimaru, Szayelaporro Granz, Emilou Appaci and MAYURI KUROTSUCHIII (as a joke but I love his character)

Death Note - Ryuk and Mello

Tokyo Ghoul - MY ABSOLUTE BABE UTAAAAAAA (Current fictional husband until I hyperfixate on someone else) I also find Nishiki really handsome :^)

Kakegurui - Runa and Midari

HxH - Bisky 🫣 and Shizuku

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

kitty cheshire from ever after high 🀀🀀🀀

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@α―“β˜… sav || sawblade βœ§Λ–Β°.

Realll

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

the human version of foxyπŸ₯Ή

@g0r3.k1tt13

WHATTTT I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY HUMANOID FNAF CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR THE TROLLING FANART

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

my absolute goat sebek zigvolt

and jeff the killer

oh also freddie mcclair and sid jenkins from skins

ᴍΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴᴀΙͺΚ€α΄‡κœ±, Κ™Ιͺα΄›α΄„Κœα΄‡κœ± β˜†

Signature Banner

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX

Yesss we're still on Sebek πŸ˜‹

Guess what. CHICKEN BUTTTTTTT

You must be logged in to reply.