Home» Forum» Food & Drink» Foods I eat often!

Foods I eat often!

Back to Food & Drink

I’m on a weight gain journey so these are mostly specifically chosen to get me up to 1.7k-2K calories per day! Fuck it I’m rating them too

Sushi with salmon, avocado, cucumber and sesame seeds (made by me) also it’s being dipped in a Teriyaki sesame seed sauce. 6/10 I’m doing smth wrong with the algae paper…I can’t bite through it

Onigiri mostly with avocado, cucumber filling and ofc sesame seeds (made by me when the sushi rice isn’t enough for sushi) 8/10 yummy and less algae paper so I can just stuff it in my mouth

Noodles with salmon and sauce (made by my mom) fav meal rn! Sometimes we add broccoli 9/10 genuinely good 

Pistachios. I probably eat too many. 7.5/10 I probably consume too much salt…I lick the shells too

Homemade bread with Nutella (literally carrying me btw this fucker has SO MANY calories) 8/10 lobe Nutella but my mom made some replacement … I miss my Nutella

Whatever my grandma makes! Kind of a gamble bc she makes a lot of pig meat…I hate pig meat but at least she makes awesome fried eggs ??/??

Eggs. I prefer the inside fluid. More specifically fired eggs. 5/10 honestly…I don’t eat too much egg

Any sweet I can get my hands on including Butter crackers. 8/10 idk I’m not a sweets fan unless I’m on my period

FRUIT BOWL. All hail the fruit bowl! Includes: half an apple, a full banana, half a kiwi and a tablespoon of honey (fluid) 10/10 amazing majestic yummy DO NOT USE CRYSTALIZED HONEY IT WILL HAVE AN AWEFIL TEXTURE

You must be logged in to reply.