Home» Forum» Art & Photography» What is your biggest pet peeve in art?

What is your biggest pet peeve in art?

Back to Art & Photography

I gotta say that my biggest pet peeve had to be when moe artist draw on two many damn HAIR STRANDS and not even curved it just makes the hair look greasy or wet

Artists that only have white ocs & same face syndrome :die:

“De un pájaro las dos alas, reciben flores y balas…”
- Lola Rodríguez de Tió
viva la revolución<

@flowersnbullets [them] YESSS I can only do unnatural colors like blue or red:( 

@Impregnated.t.bel.t. Dw though practicing & varied references will help!

“De un pájaro las dos alas, reciben flores y balas…”
- Lola Rodríguez de Tió
viva la revolución<

People who hate on kids and beginner artists

If you hate on beginners I hope you stub your toe at least five times every single day for the rest of your life!

Also people who do tutorials and cut out like 90% of the process or block it out!

@$kittl3sg0h@rd (they/them) SAY IT LOUDER 

when they have an amazing art style but the art is lowk problematic 💔


@GerardKaulitz483 LOTTTIEEEEE

@Impregnated.t.bel.t. YESSSS PREACH IT BITCH- 😭😭😭 LOTTIE OS SO GROSS- UGH

People who are like "I can't make real art unless I have 2938382939939292929282828291388 markers and 10000 $ paint set- so I'm just gonna use ai instead" CRAYONS AND A PENCIL IS ALL U NEED TwT ts pisses me off dude-

You must be logged in to reply.