Home» Forum» Help & Advice» How do I get the smell of cigarettes off

How do I get the smell of cigarettes off

Back to Help & Advice
Yknow, I thought it would be a fun but very stupid idea to try smoking in my room like some stressed out middle-aged mother going through a bad divorce....and now I smell like burnt meat left on a grill and I don't know what to do now, I've scrubbed myself but the scent is still on my skin. Google didn't help and I don't want to get my ass handed to me tomorrow. Please and thank you!!!

Once the smell is there its hard to remove, you'll probably have to wait it out

i grew up around smokers and my mom smokes in the house so the smell is on me forever, but if you rarely do it and ur not around it a lot, it should go away on its own with time

The smell will probably still be there tomorrow tho, sorry :(

@wyatt_wis7ful

That's what I feared...still, thank you though ( T~T)

You must be logged in to reply.