I have a problem: I can't draw straight or curved lines, or even simple strokes (I draw digitally, and I have to add layer after layer until I feel like it turned out as well as possible). And even then, I feel like it's not the best it could be or that it could look better. (Basically, every stroke I make looks like hair—if the concept of “hairy lines” makes sense.) I also have trouble drawing anatomy and perspective—no matter how much I practice drawing with boxes, I can’t visualize three-dimensionality or perspective. What method do you use to draw in a stylized way?
Maybe some of these problems have a solution (right now I’m using a TV as a monitor because my regular monitor stopped working, and my graphics tablet is an XP-Pen G430S, which is tiny). I’d like to think that I can’t gauge perspective because of the size of the “monitor,” but I draw terribly even on paper, and that’s despite the fact that I keep reviewing the basics (gesture, anatomy, and basic shapes)—I just can’t seem to figure out how to produce anything decent).