Home» Forum» Rants & Vents» I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF "HOT TAKES"

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF "HOT TAKES"

Back to Rants & Vents

genuinly, why do we care how common or niche people's opinions are? Like its genuinely hard to have a "hot take" that isn't immoral or at the very least somewhat weird so obviously MOST SANE PEOPLE are gonna have common  "hot takes". An opinion being unique doesn't make it more interesting and honestly i feel like there's just way too much pressure on people to be unique; People seem to either want you to completely conform or be a new breed of human- like its natural to have opinions that lign up with other people. Sure not every opinion we have is gonna be the same as another person but generally speaking, if you're on the internet where there's billions of people, you're not going to be the only one with a certain opinion. 

"Hot takes" shouldn't be valued more than any other opinion and I've honestly had enough of seeing people talk about them. We should just call opinions "opinions".

You must be logged in to reply.