reply and I'll give u a video game, I will also tell u if its one of my top tens or not :D
reply and I'll give u a video game, I will also tell u if its one of my top tens or not :D
Hi luna
@meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!) STOP IS THAT TOP 10 OR WHAT .
HAIIII FIRST HEHE ^^
EDIT: NOOOO IM SECOND FUCK
YOUR FIRST IN MY HEART@xX_Impregnated_L_Xx
THE LAST OF US PT 2 (MY FAV GAME OF ALL TIME)
@meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!)
yayayay!!! i swear ive heard of that game before....its abut zombies right? T^T
three babies in the back seat singing to you hey dj wont you olay that song for me and turn it up on the radio u got 200 seconds and im ready to go

@meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!)
OMG STRAY <3333 i luv stray but i only compleated the game ONCE lol
me pa 😇
hiii
moe moe kyun ... hey look this way... my turn...
srry cuh srry but LA FAIRS 👌👌
You must be logged in to reply.