Home» Forum» General Discussion» What are your weird ways to show you care about someone

What are your weird ways to show you care about someone

Back to General Discussion

For me it's randomly touching people. Not in a creepy way but stuff like playing with their hair or patting them on the head (if they aren't uncomfortbale with it of course). I don't know why I just do that to friends I really trust.
There's like a point of friendship we have to cross at which point my mind can say:
 "Yeah, it's pestering time" and fuck around with their stuff. I also just touch their things like if I'm in their room I might just play around with their pillows and stuff. It's not meant to be rude or annoying, but it's really just how I show I trust them enough

I find that kinda weird so I wanna see if others have similar stuff

i'm like a cat, i like to rub my cheeks against people i like. and sometimes i lick them but that's another thing.

that's what i think, anyway...

You must be logged in to reply.