Home» Forum» General Discussion» Recommend me spooky movies for halloween!

Recommend me spooky movies for halloween!

Back to General Discussion

Pls no movies with violence stuff just spooky, anyways happy halloween!聽


"Hello Traveler!"

The Lost Boys is a great cozy movie for Halloween!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@饾悞饾惄饾悶饾惂饾悳饾悶饾惈 i will be watching! Thanks!聽:doughboy:


"Hello Traveler!"

@Kazumi5524 Oh! And if you like witches and Saundra Bullock, I highly recommend Practical Magic!!!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@饾悞饾惄饾悶饾惂饾悳饾悶饾惈 I LOVE HERRR im def watching it too! Hehe (i will update)聽


"Hello Traveler!"

@Kazumi5524 Okay but now I have to watch it tonight too! Soon as I get home!!!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Omg i just noticed i put this in general discussion instead of movies... Oh anyways



"Hello Traveler!"

@Kazumi5524 As the forum moderator, I promise you, it's okay lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

You must be logged in to reply.