Home» Forum» Introductions» Hello! It’s Omnom

Hello! It’s Omnom

Back to Introductions

I don’t believe I’ve ever introduced myself on here before. If I’m honest I’m not used to using forums very often, I very much stick to blogs and bulletins. But you know, I think I’m missing out on a lot by not paying attention to these! Okay, onto the intro:

Let’s start off with the basics, I go by Omnom but you can also call me Amna. I’m 18 years old and a February Aquarius. Don’t ask me my pronouns, I don’t know them either, I don’t know why I was even born in this universe… except to eat barbecue wavy lays maybe. I have 3 dogs who I love and I wholeheartedly believe that they are the best thing in the entire world, dog haters DNI. Anyways, I have more than one personality that shifts depending on how much I crave chaos on a particular day. Just as I enjoy chaos sometimes, so is my mind full of many chaotic thoughts constantly jumping out and attacking each other (don’t worry Im fine). I respect people regardless of who they are and where they’re from so don’t worry about me judging you (ok maybe I’ll judge u sometimes depending on what u do). Not to self glaze but I would say Im very socially intelligent even if doesn’t always translate into real life. I like learning about people and thus am a generally curious person, at times to a fault because I’m basically an alien who’s seeing humans for the first time and has no idea what it’s doing on earth. My vibes may not fit well with everyone but I do my best to be considerate of others! Please do look at my profile for some of my interests and some of my music choices. Hope we find something in common!

You must be logged in to reply.