Due to flu season starting up.. this new strain is like omicron but for the flu. It's called Subclade K (H3N2 variant) please get the jabs if you're in the USA. (I'm not forcing anyone to get this. I'm just posting this for awareness and my fear of getting sick. Heard community works. AKA if everyone in a community gets it that's a 97% safety from the flu with a 3% to catch it. Remember, just because it's low doesn't mean it'll get you)

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/subclade-k-what-to-know-about-this-years-flu

I got the flu shot this week! Wasn't that bad, just got sleepy for that day. Better than the actual flu.

@saltoftheocean I still gotta go to my local office tho is Walgreens ok to go? (I'm kinda skeptical on vaxs (not the ones that cause autism or that stuff) but just genuine uncomfortable about it. Glad you got yours! 

You must be logged in to reply.