Home» Forum» General Discussion» anybody have scary real stories

anybody have scary real stories

Back to General Discussion

hmmmmm

a woman woke up unable to move. in the darkness she noticed a lil boy at the foot of her bed he walked slowly toward the door and vanished/

she dismissed it as a nightmare until the afternoon news reported a local boy had drowned that night, at just a few blocks from her house...!!!

(I'm sorry this isn't real but I js wanted to share it)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

well, theres that time I almost got ate by hogs, theres the time I had a super realistic dream, theres that time I got stalked, so on, meh 

not my own story but i used to read ritual creepypastas when i was in middle school and they sounded so realistic they used to give me nightmares lolol

You must be logged in to reply.